Saturday, December 19, 2009:
- 7:55 am – Woke up hoping that somehow, miraculously, the snow might have stopped overnight. Looked out the window to see this (very little visibility, no sign of the snow slowing down):
- 8:05 am – Showered, got dressed (in layers, a heavy coat, gloves and UGGs) and did the usual day-of wedding preparations.
- 10:40 am – Ate a quick breakfast at the Raven’s Nest across the street which was open – hooray! We just had to walk through giant above-the-knee snow drifts to get there. Fun! No pictures of that since I’m clumsy enough as it is without gear in my hands. I did fall into a drift up to my waist. Brrr.
- 11:00 am – Chris went out to clear the car so we could head over to the B&B where the girls were getting ready.
- 11:35 am to 7:00pm – We photographed the wedding. An official wedding post for Patty and Travis is next!